On Tuesday, March 15, 2022 the IAM Team released version 2022.2.0 of the uTexas Identity Manager (TIMTIM The uTexas Identity Manager (TIM) is the university’s identity manager. See uTexas Identity Manager (TIM) in the service catalog for more information.) which implemented the following changes:
- IGAIGA The Identity Governance & Administration (IGA) is a sub-team of the IAM Team who handle identity management and authorization.-104 – Create affiliations for OnRamps participants.
- IGA-214 – Workday Office Location Change.
- IGA-325 – Add Middle Name to TOM.
- IGA-364 – Fix/Update Various URLs in TIM Repo.
- IGA-372 – Add Support for Middle Name.
- IGA-373 – Add Middle Name to TOM Notifier.
- IGA-380 – Create AffiliationAffiliation An affiliation is an attribute which designates, at a high level, how an individual is related to the university. For example, and individual may be a current student, a future faculty member, a former employee, or all three. Update REST APIAPI An Application Programming Interface (API) is a set of routines, protocols, and tools for building software applications. Endpoint.
- IGA-392 – Add OnRamps Affiliations to Natural.
- Other security improvements and bug fixes.