UT Service Desk
Front line support for IAM systems is provided by the UT Service Desk .
If you are planning to select a vendor product or develop a new system that will require EID authentication or access to UT directory information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with general information about your project and your contact information as early in your project as possible. We will email you a questionnaire for you to complete to help us determine the best IAM product or solution for your needs, and can also help you ask the right questions to ensure that you select a vendor compatible with campus IAM systems.
For usage instructions, configuration information, answers to common questions, and basic troubleshooting please view the relevant help pages below (documentation provided by UT ServiceNow ):
- EID Administration
- EID Usage and Basic Help
- ID Card System
- ID Photo Gateway
- Organizational Hierarchy System (OHS) Contacts
- Student Photo Roster
- Two-Factor Authentication
- UT Directory-White Pages Service (WHIPS)
- uTexas Enterprise Directory (TED)
- uTexas Identity Management (TIM)
- Virtual ID Cards
Alerts and outages for IAM systems are posted on the Alerts & Outages page.
Planned maintenance is posted on the IT Maintenance Calendar .
For help with a specific system, you may send an email to:
- Apollo: email@example.com
- DPUSER: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EIDs: email@example.com
- ID Card System: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ID Photos Applications: email@example.com
- OHS Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multifactor Authentication: email@example.com
- Shibboleth: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UT Directory (White Pages/WHIPS): email@example.com
- UTLogin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- uTexas Enterprise Directory (TED): email@example.com
- uTexas Identity Manager (TIM): firstname.lastname@example.org
To speak with someone on the phone, please call the UT Service Desk at 512-475-9400. The UT Service Desk provides front line support for IAM systems.
If you are from another university and interested in learning more about how the IAM Team at The University of Texas at Austin has implemented a particular solution, you may email us at email@example.com.