Support for IAM services can be found on our Help page.
IAM Services operate under the guidance of the Identity and Access Management Committee (IAMC).
The IAMC is a standing committee of the IT Leadership Council (ITLC).
The IAM Team tracks a number of high-level metrics regarding our services.
The IAM Team also publishes more detailed metrics for the following service(s):
For more metrics, see ITS Critical Services Availability.
The IAM Team manages the following policies, frameworks, and guidelines:
- Authentication Acceptable Use Policy
- IAM Cloud Integration Guidelines
- Identity Assurance Framework (IAF)
- uTexas Enterprise Directory (TED) Acceptable Use Policy
- UTLogin Acceptable Use Policy
Links to other policies are available.