On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 the IAM Team released version 2022.1.0 of the uTexas Identity Manager (TIMTIM The uTexas Identity Manager (TIM) is the university’s identity manager. See uTexas Identity Manager (TIM) in the service catalog for more information.) which implemented the following changes:
- IGAIGA Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) refers to a set of processes and technologies used by organizations to manage and control user access to resources and information within their systems. This includes managing user identities, roles, and permissions, as well as monitoring and auditing user activities to ensure compliance with regulations and policies. IGA helps organizations reduce security risks, improve regulatory compliance, and streamline user access management across different systems and applications.-134 – Email EIDUT EID The University of Texas Electronic Identity (UT EID or EID) is the public records identifier for principals at the university. See EID in the service catalog for more information. holders whose temporary EID Upgrade is set to expire.
- IGA-250 – Fix a bug with the display of utexasEduPersonPriorName in the UT EIDUT EID The University of Texas Electronic Identity (UT EID or EID) is the public records identifier for principals at the university. See EID in the service catalog for more information. Administrative Services Tool.
- IGA-253 – Fix a bug with the storage of utexasEduPersonPriorName.
- IGA-298 – Fix a bug with affiliationAffiliation An affiliation is an attribute which reflects, at a high level, how an individual is related to the university. At any point in time, an individual may have no defined relationship, one defined relationship, or many defined relationships with the university. For example, and individual may be a current student, a future faculty member, a former employee, or all three. updates via the REST APIAPI An Application Programming Interface (API) is a set of routines, protocols, and tools for building software applications. for non-Austin component institutions.
- IGA-302 – Improve the resilience of the TEDTED The uTexas Enterprise Directory (TED) is the university’s enterprise directory. See uTexas Enterprise Directory (TED) in the service catalog for more information. on the Mainframe (TOM) notifier.
- IGA-328 – Update verbiage for EID Upgrades in the UT EID Self-Service Tool per the ID Center.
- Other security improvements and bug fixes.