On Tuesday, March 15, 2022 the IAM Team released version 2022.2.0 of the uTexas Identity Manager (TIMTIM The uTexas Identity Manager (TIM) is the university’s identity manager. See uTexas Identity Manager (TIM) in the service catalog for more information.) which implemented the following changes:
- IGAIGA Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) refers to a set of processes and technologies used by organizations to manage and control user access to resources and information within their systems. This includes managing user identities, roles, and permissions, as well as monitoring and auditing user activities to ensure compliance with regulations and policies. IGA helps organizations reduce security risks, improve regulatory compliance, and streamline user access management across different systems and applications.-104 – Create affiliations for OnRamps participants.
- IGA-214 – Workday Office Location Change.
- IGA-325 – Add Middle Name to TOM.
- IGA-364 – Fix/Update Various URLs in TIM Repo.
- IGA-372 – Add Support for Middle Name.
- IGA-373 – Add Middle Name to TOM Notifier.
- IGA-380 – Create AffiliationAffiliation An affiliation is an attribute which reflects, at a high level, how an individual is related to the university. At any point in time, an individual may have no defined relationship, one defined relationship, or many defined relationships with the university. For example, and individual may be a current student, a future faculty member, a former employee, or all three. Update REST APIAPI An Application Programming Interface (API) is a set of routines, protocols, and tools for building software applications. Endpoint.
- IGA-392 – Add OnRamps Affiliations to Natural.
- Other security improvements and bug fixes.