Identity lifecycle management systems facilitate the establishment, administration and utilization of a digital identity.
They ensure the right people obtain the right information at the right time.
- The uTexas Identity Manager (TIM) is responsible for the life cycle of UT EIDs including creation and consolidation of directory and role information for students, faculty, and staff. This information is standardized and passed to Authentication and Directory Services applications for use by applications across campus. TIM is also responsible for UT EID password management.
- SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) is a modern, business-oriented, governance-based identity management solution. SailPoint is currently used to provide group and role management functionality. In Phases 2 and 3 of the IAM Modernization Program (IAMMP), functionality will be expanded to provide additional group and role management features, identity administration and provisioning, password and credential management, risk-based security controls, access request and approval management, access re-certification, and enterprise authorization reporting.
SailPoint IdentityIQ Release Notes
- Release notes – SailPoint Identity IQ (IIQ) – Version 2020.3.0
- Release notes – SailPoint Identity IQ (IIQ) – Version 2020.2.0
- Release notes – SailPoint Identity IQ (IIQ) – Version 2020.1.0
- Release Notes – SailPoint Identity IQ (IIQ) – Version 2019.9.0
- Release Notes – SailPoint Identity IQ (IIQ) – Version 2019.8.0