Release Notes – EID System – uTexas Identity Manager – Version 2015.5.0
* [EID-2769] – Last Logon Info no longer updating
* [EID-2795] – Self-Help App throws TIMException “logging off due to invalid authenticationAuthentication Authentication determines whether the user is who they claim to be. state.” when the same authenticated pages are browsed in multiple tabs
* [EID-2783] – (Details of this issue have been withheld)
* [EID-2803] – Remove birthday and month from display in Find a UT EIDUT EID The University of Texas Electronic Identity (UT EID or EID) is the public records identifier for principals at the university. See EID in the service catalog for more information.
* [EID-2805] – Display ISOISO The Information Security Office (ISO) is the university’s information security team. Number in Admin App from TIMTIM The uTexas Identity Manager (TIM) is the university’s identity manager. See uTexas Identity Manager (TIM) in the service catalog for more information. instead of TEDTED The uTexas Enterprise Directory (TED) is the university’s enterprise directory. See uTexas Enterprise Directory (TED) in the service catalog for more information.
* [EID-2816] – Create an adhoc to drop an EID from all group ownerships
* [EID-2587] – Modify the Person EID Non-Use Lock sweep to account for UTLogin/TED/AD
* [EID-2759] – (Details of this issue have been withheld)