The SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) 2018.2.0 release will improve on the previously implemented functionality for our early adopters and establish a process that will allow role owners to manage their own roles. We have also incorporated some key technical improvements to all our environments along with updating our automated operational procedures.
Some of the highlights of the 2018.2.0 release include:
- Refined assignment logic and deprovisioning criteria for a customer
- Modified customer reports to implement requested changes
- Updated wording in an access request form
- Imported ownership details of TED legacy groups
- Implemented distributed role management functionality
To learn more about SailPoint IIQ and on-boarding your application, please visit the SailPoint IIQ service page.