Release Notes – EIDUT EID The University of Texas Electronic Identity (UT EID or EID) is the public records identifier for principals at the university. See EID in the service catalog for more information. System – uTexas Identity Manager – Version 2018.6.0
* [EID-3173] – Fix Errors keeping adhoc RunEmployeeStatusSwitchUpdateJob from running
* [EID-3178] – UpdatePerson REST endpoint does not support multiple values for phone number attributes
* [EID-3179] – (Details of the issue have been withheld)
* [EID-3183] – TIMTIM The uTexas Identity Manager (TIM) is the university’s identity manager. See uTexas Identity Manager (TIM) in the service catalog for more information. does not support “AU” prefix for Workday Academic Units
* [EID-3174] – (Details of the issue have been withheld)
* [EID-3175] – Create Email EntitlementEntitlement An attribute which defines what an account is allowed or authorized to do. An EID holder may have many entitlements, each with a start and end date (end dates may be in perpetuity).
* [EID-3180] – Enable IIQIIQ SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) is a group- and role-based authorization management service. See Identity Lifecycle Management for more information. and Workday Merge Objections in QUAL