Release Notes – EID System – uTexas Identity Manager – Version 2018.6.0
* [EID-3173] – Fix Errors keeping adhoc RunEmployeeStatusSwitchUpdateJob from running
* [EID-3178] – UpdatePerson REST endpoint does not support multiple values for phone number attributes
* [EID-3179] – (Details of the issue have been withheld)
* [EID-3183] – TIMTIM The uTexas Identity Manager (TIM) is the university’s identity manager. See uTexas Identity Manager (TIM) in the service catalog for more information. does not support “AU” prefix for Workday Academic Units
* [EID-3174] – (Details of the issue have been withheld)
* [EID-3175] – Create Email EntitlementEntitlement An entitlement is an attribute which defines what an account is allowed or authorized to do.
* [EID-3180] – Enable IIQIIQ SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) provides group- and role-based authorization management services for the university. See Identity Lifecycle Management for more information. and Workday Merge Objections in QUAL