This request will create a ticket on your behalf in UT ServiceNow. Our Integration Engineers will review your request and work with you to clarify any questions our team may have about your request.
Common reasons for submitting a change request include, but are not limited to:
- Request the release of additional end user attributes
- Notify us about a change in your static metadata
- Inform us that your SP has switched to dynamic metadata
- Alert us to a change in your SP’s encryption or signing certificates
- Request that we de-provision your SP
You may wish to refer to this documentation prior to making your request:
- KB0017671: Customer Metadata Requirements
- KB0018014: How do I enforce multifactor authentication on my application?
- KB0018076: Implementing Step-Up Multifactor Authentication with the Shibboleth SP
- KB0017849: Shibboleth Service Provider (SP) Examples
- KB0017850: SimpleSAMLphp Examples
If you are still using UTLogin and need to make a change to your realm, please fill out the