Enterprise AuthenticationAuthentication Authentication determines whether the user is who they claim to be.
This request will create a ticket on your behalf in UT ServiceNow. Our Integration Engineers will review your request and work with you to clarify any questions our team may have about your request.
Common reasons for submitting a change request include, but are not limited to:
- Request the release of additional end user attributes
- Notify us about a change in your static metadata
- Inform us that your SPSP A Service Provider (SP) is the server/system which hosts the resource. In this context, you (or your vendor) are configuring the SP that provides a service to your customers. Your SP will integrate with our IdP. has switched to dynamic metadata
- Alert us to a change in your SP’s encryption or signing certificates
- Request that we de-provision your SP
You may wish to refer to this documentation prior to making your request: