- Performed regression testing of the most recent tag (4.2.1_20220815_rocky8) of the InCommon Trusted Access Platform (TAP) Shibboleth Identity Provider (IdPIdP An Identity Provider (IdP) is a software tool or service that offers user authentication as a service. At UT Austin, the primary IdP used to authenticate the UT EID and EID Password is Enterprise Authentication, which is managed by the IAM Team.) image.
- Updated Enterprise AuthenticationAuthentication Authentication determines whether the user is who they claim to be. to use tested tag.
- Enabled Open ID Connect plugin functionality.
- Implemented new Duo Universal Prompt plugin.
- Visual bug with FERPAFERPA The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) is a federal law which pertains to the release of and access to educational records. banner post-authentication flow. Functionality is not impacted.